ATBC membership renewals, new memberships, and subscriptions to BIOTROPICA are processed by Wiley publishers.
Membership is open to all persons interested in Tropical Biology and Conservation.
As a member you will:
- receive BIOTROPICA
- be allowed 10 free published pages in BIOTROPICA annually
- have exclusive access to the online member directory
- get access to member-only conference registration rates
- be elegible for presentation awards during annual meetings
- be elegible for travel grants to assist to annual meetings
- have your personal Webpage edited at Tropicalbio.org
- have a webpage for your field site promoted at tropicabio.org
- have your BIOTROPICA paper highlighted in Breaking News, and linked to your page
For more information please visit Wiley or email email@example.com
Guest website accounts
Anyone can create a Guest website account for free. Guests can submit abstracts and register for conferences at non-member rates, but no more.
Member website account creation
When you join ATBC for the first time, a member website account will be activated automatically for you. Activation occurs when we receive member updates from Wiley publisher -- around the 20th of each month. Once activated, your username will be the email address you submited to Wiley; your password will be the subscription reference number.
(If you already had a Guest website account when you joined ATBC, your Guest account will be upgraded to "Member" status.)
Website account renewals
If you are a member and you let your membership expire, within four weeks your website account will be deactivated. When you renew your membership through Wiley, your website account will re-activate within four weeks.
Contact for Webpages, Opportunities, Announcements, Book Highlights and others News : Tropicalbio.org